Friday, September 16, 2011

Yogini

Today I begin my journey to become a certified yoga instructor. It has been my dream for sometime now. A little nervous, but mostly excited, I finally gave in to my continuous desire to deepen my practice. I am so ready for a change of the body, mind, and soul. Yoga for me is not just about fitness, it is peace. It has helped me through some tough, stressful times and grounds me. AND I can't help but feel like a little fashionista with all the great clothes Lululemon comes out with. Check out my picks to help with an awesome workout and ujjayi breath (deep yoga breathing).

This little headband is slip resistant and really keeps the hair out of your face.

Love the thumbholes!

Perfect size for all your gear.

Lightweight and breathable this little number keeps you cool.

Crops are always a must!
I LOVE the adventure that I'm going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment