Monday, June 6, 2011

Can I Please Live in the Anthropologie Magazine?

One of my favorite, alright I'll say it obsessions, is Anthropologie. I love their fun, funky pieces and vision for the unusual. Every time I receive the new catalog I drool with excitement! I think it stems for my love of the 60s era style. Shall we take a walk through the ahmazing catalog? I think yes!
Left: I love the orange-y flowing top with the rolled cigarette jeans. The necklaces are hard to see in this picture but are turquoise. I love the pairing of orange and blue.  Right: Maxi dresses are always a must! I love the mod flower print.
Everything about this picture makes me swoon. The photographer did wonders by adding the vintage chair. It's amazing what props can do. 
Can I join this fun outdoor party?
Wide-leg trousers make me happy. I would need some very, very tall heels to pull this off, sometimes only being 5'4" is a bummer.  I love the cut-out detail on the coral top.
Blazers are such a staple to any wardrobe. I like that this one is a little out-of-the-box, and isn't the traditional black. Mixing patterns are a must and NOT a faux pas. 
Ok, ok so I guess I love anything maxi. I can't help it. The lace pullover adds an interesting twist.
The "lighter than air" skirt has been dipped to have colors cascading. 
The knot and key hole back makes this a fun beachy look.
I think I'm going to have to buy the wedges on the right. Too cute to pass up!









No comments:

Post a Comment